You can use Hiri to connect to Exchange, Office365, or a Microsoft email account (Outlook.com, Live, Hotmail). Other email providers, such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc are currently not supported.
Download the setup executable from the link above and run it. Simply follow the wizard to install the application.
- On older versions of Windows (7, 8), if Hiri doesn't start, you might need to download and install Update for Universal C Runtime.
- All versions of Windows from Windows 7 onwards are supported by Hiri.
You'll first need to enable launching apps downloaded from the Web. Go to Privacy & Security → Allow applications downloaded from, select Anywhere.
Download the DMG package from this page. Open the package and drag Hiri into the Applications folder. Once it is installed, you can launch it from Spotlight.
Download the .tar.gz file from this page. Unpack the archive somewhere in
your system. Open a terminal and launch
hiri.sh from the
To start Hiri more easily, you can also create a desktop entry from Hiri by going to: Settings → General → Create desktop entry. From then on, Hiri will appear in your launcher.
- Since Hiri is proprietary, the source code is not provided.
- The download package includes a binary build of Hiri with all the dependencies included, so you don't have to install anything else.
- This is a 64bit build and presently there are no 32bit builds.
The complete list of changes for the latest version can be found here.
You can trial a full version of Hiri for 30 days. After that, see our pricing page here: pricing page for more info on purchasing.
The full license text can be found here.